Thursday, August 18, 2011

A time killer. Well, not really.

What's up semua? Sihat? Great !! Anyways, for the past few days (or erm... I'd rather say months?) I have been keeping myself together reading this one particular finance journal. Mainly it talks about risks and debts and some more financial stuff which I am not going to talk about it further here now. Hehehe. Though it might sounds as interesting as it is to some people, but only to some. Sadly. 

Also, as I said earlier, for these past few days I've sticking around YouTube. YouTube is a very VERY cool site to kill your time with. I've been gaining quite alot from the site. It's not really just an entertainment site you know. I admit that I now holding a firmer grasp to some of the investments tools and issues and views than I ever did before. Literally. Nevertheless, finance and investment's world itself is a large and wide field for me to take in, in just a few days. I'm still a foolish and stupid to even commenting about stocks trading on the exchange. But I'm learning :) with some passion in it to grow.

stock exchange ticker


Life does not always has to be hard focused. Don't get me wrong, you should be focused on what you're doing. Everything will flow nicer if you put some passion on it as well. I promise. But, a little fun time wouldn't harm. Which haha bring me watching some Michelle Phan beauty tips channel. Hey cool stuff you shared us ! You go gal ! Aspirin Mask ? Tomato Scrub ? Who knew right? (This is the time where ya'll thinking "Aina tengok beauty tips kat YouTube?? Hhaha") What? For my beauty sake okay, haha. Oh and plus, I feel very girly and more womanly watching them. (Baiklah, saya tiada kerja duduk2 sahaja kat rumah, baik saya tengok Michelle Phan ajar macam mana nak dapatkan flawless face. Mungkin kalau sudah bermulanya semester baru saya tidak lagi mempunyai masa untuk menonton video2 seperti ini. However... Now that I found out about her, mungkin saya akan teruskan jugak melihat video2 dia. My assignments can really wait for five to ten minutes for the vid. Muahahahahaha) 

Oh and again, who knows someday following Michelle Phan tips I'll end up be like hot and smoking Miranda Kerr? Dan dapat husband sama handsome dengan suami si Miranda ni jugek ke sapa tahu? Korang tahu ke sape suami dia? 

Tak. Salah. Ni bukan suami Miranda. Ni lah Miranda nyer. Ish korang ni.


Hi alls ! Nama saya Orlando Bloom, suami Miranda, hehe. 


Haaa korang jangan main2. Nanti muka saya jadi flawless and dapat pulak suami hot macam ni, korang jangan la nak jelous nanti. OMG, Bloom is soo freaking hot that makin me cry ! (eeei gedik ngat ah bunyi nye, but seriously tho). Alright peeps, that is all for now. Will keep you posted :)

6 comments:

Faaein Talip Roy said...

orlando bloom sudah kawen ke? ish..ish..ish.. melepaslah.. hehehe..

aina halim said...

nasib bek miranda kerr tu lawa. kalo tak, nak gi redeem je rasa. wahahaa...

PùRpLè LuV Me said...

ainaaaaaaaaaa
ada blog baru tak habaq kat cheq....
not faiirrrr.....:(
nak majuk la kejap..huh (dengan aksi merajuk tangan bersimpang kat depan, jeling and toleh ke sisi and cebik)
huhuhu
cepat pujuk aina...:p
hahahaha
btw nice blog
purple flower i loveeeeeeeee it..
sweet layout
bagusla aina dah ada blog baru
a new baby born blog...:)

aina halim said...

Alalalalaaa merajuk pulek dah...
Meh nak pujuk nih.

You know what, the time I chose this layout, knowing it has purple flowers in it, it reminds me of you.

You crazily love purple aite? hehehe... dah terpujuk ke belom tu?

I did left my URL kat Mujahid Cinta. Tu kira da bagitau lar tu :)

PùRpLè LuV Me said...

senyum
alolo sweet laaa..seb baik cakap ingat purple flowers tu ingat reen hahaha.gediks ni reen ni majuk2 plop hahahaha
takpe
tak majuk dah...:)
yang penting dah tahu blog baru ainaaaaaa yeyyyyyy :)

aina halim said...

thanks reen, hehehehe :)