I know maybe some of you would ask me why I came out with this blog. Why not just stick to my old blog? Yes I did have a blog before. Well to be honest I deleted the previous cause in the middle of it I started to feel that I shared too much. Okay how to put this delicately? Hurm… Too publicized?
Ironically, I learned that I really enjoy blogging. To share what I feel, what I encounter. How I love reading all the comments from you guys. I found this picture on the internet, and thought like, why not?
So here I am. I want, and ready to write down what I see. And let us see how far it can go. Cheers!

3 comments:
blog na ke ni?? blog baru.. yup kita berkongsi selagi rasa bende 2 xaibkan org.. tah la na.. ika jadikan blog tok ika kongsi rasa ika...cuma x lurus mcm high way je..
heh yes it is! what up !
ika jangan la rasa down2 macam tu. everything will going to be okay. teruskan dengan ape yang ika rasa betul.
kira start balik la ni ek? hehe. act saya pun ada rasa yg saya dah tulis lebih2 kat blog tu, lagi2 pasal perasaan. tp saya biar ja kat situ. kira jadi kenangan la. hehe
Post a Comment